For the Explorer In You
Get the complete Memphis experience on this all-inclusive tour. It’s a part history tour, part attraction hopping, part food tour that will introduce you to everything that makes Memphis special.
MEMPHIS DISCOVERY TOUR
“Best of Memphis” tour featuring some fascinating history, a BBQ tasting, admission to either the Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum or Edge Motor Museum, and more.
Add a riverboat cruise on the mighty Mississippi for an unforgettable adventure!
Length: 2 Hours (3 hrs with museum admission; 6 hrs with river cruise)
Beale St. and BB King Blvd (at Alfred’s)
|Adult w/ museum admission||$50|
|Adult w/ Riverboat cruise||$70|
|Adult w/ museum & Riverboat||$105|
|Children (5-12) w/ museum admission||$25|
|Children (5-12) w/ Riverboat cruise||$50|
|Children (5-12) w/ museum & |
- The Lorraine Motel, to see the balcony where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was shot
- Central BBQ, to sample some of the best barbeque in Memphis (tasting included)
- I Am A Man plaza
- Lansky Brothers, clothier to Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, and B.B. King, and still one of the most stylish places to shop!
- Admission to your choice of either –
- the Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, a Smithsonian museum exploring the city’s unparalleled musical heritage; or
- Edge Motor Museum, Memphis’ only auto museum, featuring iconic American sports cars of the post-war era
- Optional admission to Memphis Riverboat cruise on the Mississippi River
Along the way, we’ll show you our favorite Memphis sights, including:
- Victorian Village
- Orpheum Theater
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Redbirds’ Stadium (AutoZone Park)
- historic Cotton Row
- Court Square, the heart of 19th century Memphis
- Shelby County Courthouse
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Cathedral
- Beale Street
- Hotel Chisca, where DJ Dewey Philips played Elvis for the first time
- Lauderdale Courts, Elvis’ teenage home
Show your Graceland Insiders card and get 10% off any tour.
Promo Code: TCB
“I really enjoyed this tour. The driver was very knowledgeable & funny. I learned things I did not know from this tour. It’s definitely worth doing!”
Anonymous, June 2019