For the Explorer In You
Get the complete Memphis experience on this all-inclusive 3-hour tour. It’s a part history tour, part attraction hopping, part food tour that will introduce you to everything that makes Memphis special.
MEMPHIS DISCOVERY TOUR
Three-hour “best of Memphis” tour featuring some fascinating history, the Peabody Ducks, a BBQ tasting, admission to either the Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum or Edge Motor Museum, and more.
Length: 3 Hours
Beale St. and BB King Blvd (at Alfred’s)
|Adult w/ museum admission||$42|
|Seniors/Students w/ museum admission||$40|
|Children (7-12) w/ museum admission||$20|
- The Lorraine Motel, to see the balcony where Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. was shot
- Central BBQ, to sample some of the best barbeque in Memphis (tasting included)
- The Peabody Hotel to see the famous Duck March (Mon-Thurs)
- I Am A Man plaza (Fri-Sun)
- Lansky Brothers, clothier to Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, and B.B. King, and still one of the most stylish places to shop!
- Starting in 2022, admission to your choice of either –
- the Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, a Smithsonian museum exploring the city’s unparalleled musical heritage; or
- Edge Motor Museum, Memphis’ only auto museum, featuring iconic American sports cars of the post-war era
Along the way, we’ll show you our favorite Memphis sights, including:
- Victorian Village
- Orpheum Theater
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Redbirds’ Stadium (AutoZone Park)
- historic Cotton Row
- Court Square, the heart of 19th century Memphis
- Shelby County Courthouse
- St. Mary’s Episcopal Cathedral
- Beale Street
- Hotel Chisca, where DJ Dewey Philips played Elvis for the first time
- Lauderdale Courts, an early home of Elvis Presley
Show your Graceland Insiders card and get 10% off any tour.
Promo Code: TCB
“I really enjoyed this tour. The driver was very knowledgeable & funny. I learned things I did not know from this tour. It’s definitely worth doing!”
Anonymous, June 2019